Our website address is: https://www.kalighatastores.com/
We at Kalighata make every effort to ensure we protect your personal information. This Policy, in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions, explains how we may use the information we collect about you, as well as the rights you have over any personal information we hold about you.
Please read this Policy and our Terms and Conditions; by accessing the website you confirm to have understood and agreed to them. In case you want to avail “Right to be forgotten” then please leave us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we collect
We collect information about you (such as your name, email address, contact number, shipping address, transaction details, and IP address) when you:
- visit the website
- register on or buy products on the website
- take part in our promotions, competitions, customer surveys, and questionnaires; or contact us via e-mail, phone, or letter.
How we use your information
- We collect your personal information to better understand you and to enable us to personalize your experience with Kalighata, including offers, promotions and services to meet your needs. We use your information to:
- Personalize our services, offers, and promotions to you
- Operate your online account and your rewards for life account
- Process your online orders and in-store purchases
- Tell you about important changes to Kalighata
- Develop and improve our products and services
- Manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys, and questionnaires
- Check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime (in performing such checks, your information may be disclosed to credit reference agencies who keep a record of that information, but these are not credit checks and your credit rating will not be affected.)
Marketing and Customer Research
With your prior agreement, we may contact you by email, post, SMS or phone:
- with details of offers and information about products or offers
- with offers and information about products or services from selected partners, or for customer research e.g. to help improve our services, products, stores or the website
It is entirely your choice if you wish to receive or not receive this information. However, if you tell us that you don’t want to receive marketing information from us, this will mean that you won’t get details of great offers or promotions that may be of interest to you.
You may choose to no longer receive marketing information from us by sending an email to us at email@example.com.
- Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other devices when you visit a website. This information is then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
- Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.